DEPARTMENT : Urban Planning & SEZ
REPORTING TO : Team Leader
- Traffic studies and analysis in terms of capacity analysis and forecasting, intersection analysis, impact analysis, traffic simulation, transportation planning/engineering, traffic management studies and improvement plans, signaling of intersections and design and modeling.
- Design of all the modes of Transport at the city level, sector level and Plot level.
- Design the road cross and longitudinal sections, Geometry, intersections, etc.
- Monitor Field surveys and analyses the outcome and appraise NRDA.
- Assist NRDA in deciding transport strategies following the best practices
- Writing scope of work, RFPs related to the subject
- Review submissions and work of consultants appointed by NRDA for transport related services and suggest modifications and follow up the consultants regularly to adhere to the timeline
- Assist in the evaluation and appraisal of project documents received from consultants
- Assist NRDA in preparing materials and presentations as and when required for the project
- Assist the NRDA in dealing with urban transport related issues and problems as and when these surface during the project implementation period.
- Generally, assist the Team Leader and the NRDA in all aspects of transport planning
- Any other activity assigned by the Team Leader
Best as per industry norms
SECTOR : Building & Environment
LOCATION : Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- Graduation: Architect /Planning / Engineering
- Post-Graduation: Transport Planning
- Should have minimum 05 years of experience in Transportation Planning.
SAI Consulting Engineers Pvt. Ltd., SAI House, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad | T. +91 79 661 42 600