Who are we ?
A multidisciplinary team of project managers, planners, engineers and experts providing transportation, building engineering, water & environment and urban planning services to public and private organizations.
SAI Consulting Engineers Pvt. Ltd., is a corporation based in Ahmedabad since 1983, providing multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy services across India and internationally. Today, SAI is one of the leading Indian consultancy firms working in the fields of transportation, building, water, environment and urban development. Our team comprises of extremely motivated and skilled individuals with vast experience in feasibility studies, engineering design, project management and construction supervision of projects.
SAI is a member of SYSTRA Group, a world leader in engineering of public transport that benefits from a unique wealth of 50 years of experience in international mass transit and rail projects.
Our Project Foot Print
Some of our flagships projects includes:
- Chennai Classic Mall: 3 millions of square feet of Mixed use development (residential building, shopping mall and associated facilities), for which SAI provided project management and construction management services.
- Easter Dedicated Freight Corridor, one of the larger railway project in India, for which SAI is the project management consultant for the Bhaupur-Khurja section (343 km of civil infrastructure and systems)
- Lamu - Garissa Road (250 km), in Kenya: SAI provides consultancy services for the environmental and social impact assessment, and detailed design
- Draft town planning scheme of Dholera : SAI was appointed for preparation of two of the largest Draft Town Planning Schemes (Land Re-adjustment Schemes), representing 12 660 hector of area, for the planned and equitable development of Dholera.
- Southern Water, UK : SAI was one of the framework consultants for asset Management Plan and provided feasibility and detail design services for non infrastructure schemes (more than 100 schemes were delivered).
SAI has developed a substantial global activity and undertake almost 30% of its turnover outside India. Our international projects cover our full range of services in all our sector of activity. Our extensive experience in various regions (Europe, Africa, Central Asia), has enriched us to understand perfectly the client’s expectations and develop a high standard of project delivery.